Shopping for New Sheets
Shopping for new sheets or other bedding is a treat, and one of the fastest and easiest ways to give your bedroom a whole new look, but it can be a bit confusing.
In today’s life not only the quantity of choices of fabrics, but how do you know which is the best? And what exactly are those fabrics, anyway? Did I mentioned aspects like design and what about sheets are too smooth and they just slip during the night?
While picking your favorite color is a snap, choosing sheets made from the right fabric to suit your preferences is a bit more complicated.
To make things a bit easier to understand about the quality of Cotton since it is by far the most popular fabric in that particular industry.
- Egyptian cotton is the most luxurious variety. This is the best quality you can find. It is super soft Grown in the warm, dry climates of North Africa, Egyptian cotton has extra-long fibers that create the softest, smoothest fabric.
- Pima cotton is also very soft, and has a natural sheen. It has medium to extra-long fibers that are ideal for bed sheets. This cotton mostly grow the southwest of the United States but not only.
- Upland cotton is native to the Americas, but is now the most commonly grown cotton in the world. Its fibers are not as long as Pima or Egyptian cotton, so it’s not as soft as those varieties. Most cotton sheets, unless they specify otherwise, are made of Upland cotton, especially if they are bargain priced.
- Supima(r) is a trademarked name for fibers and materials woven from 100% American Pima cotton.
- MicroCotton(r) is a trademarked brand of extremely fine cotton thread developed in India. This durable cotton, made from long-staple cotton fibers, is very soft and absorbent.
So, next time you shop for bed sheets, take in consideration that the fabric of the sheet is the number one factor of the price. But what about other kind of comfort such as mentioned before, when your duvet slips in the middle of the night? I have found the perfect solution, best quality of fabric and provide the solution to that discomfort. Easysheet is the solution, I loved it and I recommend it, check out at www.easysheetonline.com